Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
We are serious about respecting the intellectual property rights of others, and thus it is our policy to review all notices of alleged copyright infringement that are submitted. To that end, we have established the following Notice and Takedown Policy in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
To request the removal of any material on the website that you believe is infringing upon your copyright, please submit a notice of the alleged infringement in writing, ensuring that the following information is included:
- A description of the allegedly infringed work, or a representative list in the case of multiple works.
- Information on the location of the material that is claimed to be infringing copyright that is specific enough to allow for the location of the material.
- Your postal address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement of your good-faith belief that the use of the allegedly infringing material is being used without the consent of the material's copyright owner, or by the copyright owner's agent, or by the law.
- A statement that you are the owner of the copyright of the work that is claimed to be infringed or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner and, under penalty of perjury, that the information set forth in your notice is accurate.
- Your physical or electronic signature as the copyright holder, or that of your authorized representative.
Failure to include all of the required information in your DMCA notification will result in said notification being invalid, and therefore no action will be taken.
DMCA notifications should be delivered to us via our contact form.
If you knowingly misrepresent that material on the website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages. See section 512(f) of the DMCA.
Take Down Procedure
Any material accessible on the website that is claimed to be infringing copyright will be removed from the site, and repeat infringers will have their accounts terminated when appropriate. We will act expeditiously to remove infringing materials in accordance with the procedures of 17 U.S.C. §512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Modification of Policy
We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time. Users should regularly revisit this policy in order to stay informed of any such changes.