PRIVACY STATEMENT - hotshemaletube.com
By accessing and using this website, you are agreeing to and accepting the terms of this policy. If you do not agree to or accept the terms of this policy, you should cease all use of this website.
This website is not meant for the use of anyone under the age of majority, and we do not knowingly collect personal information about such persons.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and to handling your personal data in a secure manner.
This policy applies to information collected from your use of the desktop or mobile versions of the website. It also applies to information collected from any applications created by us that are used to access the website and from any email correspondence you may have with the website administrators.
This website may include links to third parties (websites, applications, services). Clicking on those links may allow third parties to collect or share your personal data. We are not responsible for the privacy statements of third parties.
Please send any questions about this policy to us via our contact form.
Information we collect
We collect information about all users of our site. The type of information we collect differs for members and non-members and is described in the following:
A. Members - Users of the website who become members voluntarily provide us with such information as username, password and email address. You may also provide additional information in any communication with us. When you interact with the website, we collect data about your interests and preferences. We also gather technical data as described below under 'Browsers'.
B. Browsers - We collect data from unregistered users (and members) of the website that includes your IP address, time zone and location, operating system and browser type and version, and other such technical information. We also collect information about your activities while browsing the website, such as which pages you view and how long you spend on the website.
How we collect information
We use the following methods to collect your information:
Passive Collection - Each time you visit our website, we automatically collect information such as your IP address, the date and time of your visit, and information about your browser.
Active Collection - We obtain data about you when you register for website membership, when you interact with the website by posting comments or other materials, and when you communicate with us, either by email, feedback form or any other method.
Use of personal information
The following are the main purposes for our collection and use of your data:
- To provide the website and enable its interactive elements
- To offer quality content and advertising that relates to your interests
- To undertake research and analysis in order to make improvements to the website
- To allow for technical diagnostics to ensure proper website function
- To offer user support and process feedback, inquiries or reports received
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations and cooperate with law enforcement
Disclosure of your personal information
We share your personal information with certain parties and in the following circumstances:
- Individuals and companies that provide services to ensure the operation of the website, and strictly for the provision of their services
- A buyer or successor who comes into possession of all or any substantial portion of our business assets as a result of a merger, acquisition, sale, or transfer of such for any reason, including bankruptcy, liquidation, or any similar proceeding
- Law enforcement, regulatory bodies, government agencies or other authorities for compliance with applicable law and the protection of our rights and the rights of other individuals or entities
You have rights regarding information about you that we collect, use, or disclose, and you may contact us to exercise them. These rights include the right to access, update, correct, restrict, erase, request a copy or transfer of, or withdraw consent for the use of your personal information.
Transfer of information to other countries
We may store, process, or transfer your personal information in and to other countries, including to third parties in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Thus your information may be stored and processed outside of the EEA. Using our website signifies your agreement to this transfer, storage, and processing.