If you access and/or use this website, you are agreeing to and accepting the terms described in this policy. If you do not agree and accept the terms, please do not access or use of this website.
This website is not intended for the use of minors, and we do not knowingly collect any personal data from minors.
We respect your privacy and are committed to the protection of your personal information that we may collect when you visit our website.
This policy applies to all versions of the website (desktop and mobile), to any applications authored by us and used to access the website content, and also to all correspondence between you and the website.
If you have questions concerning this policy, please direct them to email@example.com.
Personal information we collect
Visitors to our website will have multiple levels of interactivity with us. We collect different information about you depending upon your level of interaction, as described in the following:
A. Members - When you register for membership to the website, you voluntarily provide us with a username, password and email address. You also may voluntarily provide information to us in your emails or feedback. When you interact with the website, we gather information about your interests and preferences, and we also gather technical and usage information as described below (see 'Browsers' below).
B. Browsers - When you use our website we collect technical data that includes your IP address, any referral URL, your browser type and version, your time zone and geographical location, and other such metrics. We also collect data on how you use our website and services.
Methods of collection
The collection of your data is accomplished using the following methods:
Passive Collection - Data is automatically collected each time you visit the website. This data includes, but is not limited to, your IP address, the date and time of your visit, your geographic location, and your browser type and language.
Active Collection - We collect personal information from you that you disclose to us directly when you complete the registration form on the website, post materials to the website or communicate with us by any method.
How we use personal information
We use the personal information collected from you for the following purposes:
- To provide the website and your ability to interact with the website's features
- To serve content and advertising that is relevant to your interests
- To perform research and analysis for the purpose of website improvement
- To enable technical diagnostics for the optimum functioning of the website
- To communicate with you in order to provide support and reply to any inquiries
- To comply with applicable law and law enforcement, to ensure compliance with our terms of service, and to fulfill any legal obligations
Disclosure of your personal information
We may share your personal data with the parties and for the purposes set out below:
- Service providers who enable the efficient operation of the website, and only for the purposes of providing their services
- Any buyer or legal successor who receives ownership of our business, or a substantial portion thereof, for reasons such as bankruptcy, merger, sale, liquidation, or any similar proceeding
- Law enforcement, regulatory bodies, government agencies or other authorities for compliance with applicable law and the protection of our rights and the rights of other individuals or entities
Your rights regarding your personal information include the rights of access, correction, restriction, and erasure. In addition, you may request a copy or transfer of your information, object to processing, or withdraw your consent. Please contact us if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
We may store, process, or transfer your personal information in and to other countries, including to third parties in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Thus your information may be stored and processed outside of the EEA. Using our website signifies your agreement to this transfer, storage, and processing.